Marc Fegan Bespoke Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the market this absolutely jaw dropping detached family residence in the highly sought after 'Woodville Gate' development just off the Lough Road in Lurgan. This immaculate home boasts four bedrooms, three reception rooms, three bathrooms and detached garage. Having recently installed a new kitchen, utility room and bathrooms it is finished to an immaculate standard and simply oozes quality from the moment you step through the door. Any potential buyer would have nothing to do but simply move in. With space and style in abundance this perfect home would make an ideal purchase for growing families. The location is ideal and offers easy access to local schools, amenities, parks, Lurgan town centre and the M1 motorway.
- solid oak flooring to ground floor, lounge, hall, family and dining room
- cornicing to lounge, hall, family and dining room
- open fire to lounge
- newly fitted window blinds throughout in 2020
- solid oak internal doors, 6 inch architraves and skirting boards
- newly refurbished kitchen, utility and WC in 2020 incl. solid ash painted doors in Farrow & Ball Ammonite and Stiffkey Blue, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, larder with sliding storage, Silestone Bianco Calacatta worktops, recessed lighting and Belfast sink.
- newly refurbished bathroom in 2021, floating sink and vanity unit with wall mounted taps, illuminated de-mist mirror, free standing bath with wall mounted spout and shower, brassware and heated radiator in matt black
- newly refurbished en suite in 2021, floating Gebrit WC, floating sink and vanity unit with wall mounted taps, illuminated de-mist mirror, rain shower, brassware and heated radiator in matt black
- newly installed pressurised water system in 2021
- all rooms decorated with Farrow & Ball within last 12 months
- south facing, private back garden (conservation protected woodland to rear) large paved entertainment area, wooden play frame
- large drive